The Storage Box is a flexible online storage. Here, you will find helpful information on how to use it.
- What is a storage box?
- Access overview
- Access with FTP/FTPS
- Access with SAMBA/CIFS
- login the storage box from the customer area
- View storage box data from the client area
- Storage Box SSH Keys
- Access with SFTP/SCP
- Create a snapshot of the storage box from the client area
- install and configure borgbackup
- Access with SSH/rsync/BorgBackup
- Add additional users and sub-accounts
- View the contents of the storage box via the browser
- Use the storage box as an external hard drive
- Determine available disk space