agreement and cloud servers
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, your placing of information on Hayat Host’s servers is an acknowledgment that you have read and understood this Agreement, and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must not proceed to place any information of any kind on Hayat Host’s servers, and you must notify our billing department to open a ticket so we can close your account.
In the event that the customer violates this
Hayat Host Company has the right to stop the service, and in cases of dispute, the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will be invoked.
We confirm that these conditions have been created in order to enhance the safety, security and privacy of customers
User behavior and compliance with the law:
Any use of the Services in violation of any local or international laws that may apply to LifeHost, the local jurisdiction, or any jurisdiction to which you or your location may be subject is strictly prohibited.
While using the Service, you may not:
a. Restrict or prevent any other user from using the Internet.
B. Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, abusive, indecent, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable information, including without limitation any transmissions that constitute or encourage the conduct of may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local or international law, including but not limited to, laws, regulations, and laws that protect intellectual property including copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, embezzlement laws, and patents;
c- publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute any information or software that contains a virus or any other harmful component; post, transmit, reproduce, distribute or exploit in any way any information, software or other materials obtained through the Service for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other materials)
Dr.. It is forbidden to send unsolicited email (spam), open proxies, P2P, torrent servers, using bots / clients / servers / online guards (IRC). Flooding, reproduction, plagiarism, harassing, or otherwise impairing the ability of others to use IRC properly is prohibited. Inciting other users, advertising and sending spam via IRC is prohibited. IRC services that act as command and control channels for bots are prohibited.
E. Using the server in a denial of service attack using the pinging Flood service. And other services that lead to harm to others
* Customers must agree to indemnify the company for any damages, violations, or claims resulting from their violation of the rights of others.
* The customer is solely responsible for the contents of the server before the company and the competent legal authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
You understand that by placing information on Hyatt Host servers that information becomes available to all Internet users and that Hyatt Host has no way of restricting access to such information or protecting such information from copyright infringement. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK RELATING TO YOUR USE OF HAYAT HOST’S SERVERS AND THE INTERNET. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information, the existence and marketability of all services offered through Lifehost or on the Internet in general.
You agree that as the person legally responsible for the use of this account, you are at least 18 years of age. You agree to provide Hyatt Host with the current and true name, mailing address and telephone number for our records, and you have an ongoing obligation to keep this information up to date. You also agree that you are an authorized user of any credit card that you provide to us and agree that we are obligated to fully investigate any potential use of the credit card.
The customer is obligated to pay the fees for the service or product that he requested at the same time that he requested it, before delivering the service or product to the customer.
* In the event of renewal, the customer is obligated to renew his subscription and pay on the same day the invoice was issued.
Any money that has been paid for a service or product will be refunded, only if the product or service is not delivered to the customer.
* It is not permissible to recover any money that has been paid for a service or product, in the event that the product or service is delivered to the customer.
* It is not permissible to recover any amounts of money that have been paid, in case of violation, or violation by the customer of any of the terms of the full server reservation agreement, cloud servers and the agreement of the company.
The full server reservation agreement and the cloud servers do not allow any customer to send unsolicited commercial mail messages with a UBC rating, including sending unsolicited junk messages, or messages that harass others,
Or other messages with promotional materials that reach people who do not want to receive it and also did not request it or subscribe to it.
* Sending UBC-rated messages that contain a back-mail specific to a site hosted by the company.
* Sending UBC-rated messages that contain a website name on the company’s hosting.
* Sending UBC-rated messages that contain an IP address on the company’s hosting.
Forgery of message information Mail Header.
* Mailing lists that are used for commercial advertising purposes or other illegal activities.
* Create or forward forwarding messages to a large group of individuals.
* A fine of $300 will be charged to the customer,
For each case, UBC-rated messages are verified after the company is notified of them, in addition to immediate account suspension or suspension, as well as further penalties.
* Technical support for servers is limited only to network and server problems, and does not include content on the site such as forums or upload and download centers and other scripts, but technical support for the site’s content can be provided for a nominal fee to our customers.
* Hayat Host works to keep its technical support connected full time, through the use of all possible or available programs and means
* Hayat Host Company carefully selects its technical staff, in order to provide a professional, qualified, scientific and practical technical staff to provide the best services to the company’s clients.
* The company encourages the establishment of a mutual professional relationship with its clients based on mutual respect between both parties, and based on transparency and clarity.
* Abuse of company employees in any way, through direct technical support, postal account, phone or any other means of communication will result in the immediate closure of the account and cancellation of the service.
* Violation of any of the foregoing or any of the terms of the full servers reservation agreement and cloud servers, prevents the right of the customer to demand a refund of any money that has been paid.
Compensation paid by the company and the relationship between the two parties:
* The server owner is the first and last responsible for the contents of his server sites and the sites of his clients.
* Both parties agree and acknowledge that the company has nothing to do with the data or the content of customer sites, except for what is necessary to maintain the sites.
* The client agrees to indemnify the company, in addition to bearing all expenses, including defense expenses and fees, against any claims claims, lawsuits,
Or topics filed against the company as a result of any violations, or violations made on its server.
* There is nothing in this document, the full server reservation agreement and the cloud servers, that paves the way for or seeks to establish a relationship between the company and its clients in terms of partnership.
* The customer agrees to take all necessary steps in order to maintain the integrity of his personal data such as login accounts and their passwords.
* The customer agrees not to attempt to corrupt or harm the company’s servers, services, software, system, or clients.
* The customer agrees to run anti-virus software on the files that are uploaded to his site.
* Uploading Shell’s file with the company’s servers results in direct suspension of the account, payment of a fine, or prosecution.
Hayat Host Company shall not bear any responsibility, whatever the damages, for:
Alter the theft, loss, or destruction of the information provided to the company.
* In the event of temporary delay or interruption of service as a result of a natural phenomenon, God-made things, or other third-party malfunctions that are beyond our control,
Hyatt Host Company will not bear any responsibility in the event of its delay or failure to comply with the terms of the agreement
Customers must acknowledge and agree that:
– Hayat Host Company has the right to temporarily stop the service for the purpose of maintenance, repair or upgrading of the system or network.
Hayat Host Company will make every effort to inform its customers of maintenance times before they occur.
At any time, using all available and possible means of communication
Backup and data loss:
* Your use of any of Hayat Host’s servers or services is at your own risk.
* Hayat Host Company is not responsible for the files or data located on its clients’ servers.
* Hayat Host Company does not provide backpack copies except in the case if the server is managed by us and it is provided upon request, while the task of backpacking the client’s files and data and keeping them on the server or an external server is the responsibility of the customer alone.
* As a client of Hayat Host Company:
You agree to take full responsibility for the data and files that are transferred to and from your server.
* You agree not to maliciously or intentionally interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to, impairing identification procedures, obtaining access beyond that authorized by you, and impairing the availability, reliability or quality of the Service for other customers.
Failure to do so will cause the account to be suspended or deleted immediately and without any prior notice.
With no right to recover any money.
In addition to resorting to the judiciary and signing a fine determined by the company according to the extent of the damage
* The client acknowledges and agrees, by virtue of the relationship between him and the company, that either of the two parties may have access to data, products, or materials related to the work of the other party, which may include confidential and private contents.
Or other data that represents great value to any of the parties, which may not be disclosed to another third party, and accordingly, each of the parties agrees not to use this data for his own benefit or for the benefit of another third party.
or leak this data.
Both the customer and the company agree to take all possible measures to protect the integrity and security of the data of either party.
* In the event that the contract is canceled or the service is terminated, neither of the parties is allowed to disclose any data that was or is still in their possession, also any confidential data or documents must be returned to their beneficiaries or destroyed
Hayat Host Company undertakes to maintain the customer’s personal data in strict confidentiality, and that it will not be disclosed to any party except governmental or international agencies if it is officially requested, knowing that the customer will be informed immediately upon the disclosure of such data.
The terms in this section are valid and enforceable until the service or agreement between both parties is canceled
For any reason.
In the event of a breach or violation of any of the terms of the full server reservation agreement and cloud servers in this section
It is the right of either party to resort to the judiciary.
Refusal or discontinuation of the service:
Lifehost reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to any person at Lifehost’s sole discretion. HyattHost may deny you access to all or part of the Service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Hyatthost believes, in its sole discretion, violates any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement. Hyatt Host shall have no responsibility to notify any third party service or information providers, nor any liability for any consequences resulting from such discontinuation or failure to notify.
The company reserves the right to refuse or cancel the service at its own discretion, with no refunds possible.
Full Servers and Cloud Servers Reservation Agreement / Disclaimer
* Use of any of the company’s services or products is under the sole responsibility of the customer
*Hyatt Host Company makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the services or products it provides
*Hyatt Host does not guarantee that its services will be uninterrupted or error-free
The company will make every effort to provide protection and stability for servers to reach the minimum outage of service
*The customer is not entitled to claim any compensation from Hayat Host Company for the inability to use its services
Including but not limited to
— Errors caused by misuse
— Internet connection problems.
Hacking or sabotage attempts.
Transferring websites to Hayat Host servers:
* New clients’ websites are transferred to Hayat Host servers for free.
* In the event that the transfer was made by the Hyatt Host team, we will not be responsible for the integrity of the copy that was transferred.
It is the responsibility of the customer first and foremost, and the company is not responsible for any problems resulting from transportation.
* The customer is obligated to provide an account (SSH) or to provide a direct link to the copy to be transferred to the servers of Hayat Host.
* Hayat Host Company is not entirely responsible for transferring clients’ websites from the company’s servers to external servers.
And whoever wants it, the transfer will be in return for a fee to be agreed upon and determined through the sales department