- Scale Transfer Steps
- 1- Login to the Saudi domain name services portal
- 2- The owner of the account associated with the required domain requests the (verification code or Auth-code) of the domain, through the following steps:
- 3- The registrant informs the agent of the verification number for the domain name (Auth-code)
- 4- Execution of the transfer request by the registration agent
- 5- The transfer request has arrived at the center
- Greetings, Team Hyatt Host
Transferring the domain from the Saudi Network Information Center to Hayat Host
Explanation of domain name transfer from (Saudi Center for Information grid) to Hyatt Host is intended to enable the registrant to transmit information The domain name is under the Saudi international branching (.sa) or (.Saudi), and it can be managed from Hyatt Host. This requires obtaining a verification code from the center as well as correct contact information for the administrative coordinator.
Scale Transfer Steps #
Here is an explanation of the steps to transfer a domain name from (Saudi Network Information Center) for (Authorized Registration Agent):
1- Login to the Saudi domain name services portal #
2- The owner of the account associated with the required domain requests the (verification code or Auth-code) of the domain, through the following steps: #
A link is sent to the current admin’s mail, and the activation code to the current admin’s mobile.
The current administrative coordinator will click on the link and enter the activation code.
The verification number for the current administrative coordinator is displayed.
3- The registrant informs the agent of the verification number for the domain name (Auth-code) #
For government agencies:
- Digital Government Authority with verification number.</ li>
For individuals and non-governmental entities (institutions, companies, non-profit entities):
- The Registrar shall provide the Agent with the Verification Number, as per the procedure provided by the Registrar.
4- Execution of the transfer request by the registration agent #
After verifying the validity of the request, the registration agent executes and sends the transfer request to the center through the domain registration system.
5- The transfer request has arrived at the center #
When the transfer request reaches the center, the center will do the following:
1. Sending an approval confirmation request to the administrative coordinator to his email and the activation code to his mobile phone:
- If the administrative coordinator approves or 5 days have passed from the date of the message, the application will be accepted and the transfer process will be completed.
- If the administrative coordinator refuses, the request will be rejected and the domain name will remain.
2. The administrative coordinator is informed of the final application result (acceptance/rejection).